Monday, July 1, 2013

ViVa Los Dodgers on 6-30-13 @ DS

Long tiring weekend but well worth it..after camping out, pit stop 4 another signing, going home 4 my daughter's bday party myself & Dodger Bobble where @ it again the following day..Headed 2 DS early & decided 2 give Adrian Gonzalez another shot since I wanted my black ROMLB signed. There was already a lot of fans when we got to lot 6 & right after I got my ball signed he only signed for 5 more fans & was AGone outta there..he prob signed for like 10mins :/ right after decided 2 get Leo Santa Cruz who was there signing 4 fans & didn't know Chandler Hoffman of the 2X Champion Galaxy would b there & got his auto on a photo I bought on the spot..checked out how DS was inside but couldn't take the heat + I was so exhausted from a long weekend of getting auto's..headed home & picked up a Crawford auto from my lc I won on a bid board..








No comments:

Post a Comment